Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

More books

As the old saying goes for March, "In like a lion out like a lamb". Hopefully it will prove right as it has been very, very windy today. My hair looked like a haystack by the time I got to work. But it didn't stop me from going into town after work and heading for Waterstones as I had finally decided what books to buy. I made use of their 3 for 2 offer and came home with Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson who is a recent discovery but a favourite and The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson , I've already read the first of the trilogy and there was another special offer I couldn't resist so I also got Solar by Ian McEwan whose books I enjoy. So I have plenty of reading to keep me occupied for the time being.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to admit but it has been years since I've read a book, I do wish I had the desire to read like I used to.

    ReplyDelete