Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

Damp weather

Today is the first day for awhile that it's been possible to see further than the end of the street. Lots of fog has finally given way to sunshine. But my sinuses have taken offence at all the damp and I have had a headache for a couple of days now. A few days sunshine would be nice in more than one way!

I have a terrible craving for chocolate at the minute, even more than the usual. It wasn't helped today by what seemed to be just about everyone around me buying bars. Instead of giving in I'll do my exercises and hold out a little longer!

2 comments:

  1. Good girl!
    I'm back on a diet, going to Weight Watchers again.

    Weather is very cold here but our magnolia tree is blooming which gives a spring feeling seen from inside the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the diet Tine. Hope it's warmed up there!

    ReplyDelete