Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Catch up

The BBC iplayer is a great invention which I have made full use of this week, catching up on an excellent series on BBC2 that I couldn't watch live or record due to recording clashes, Sebastian Faulks, Faulks on Fiction. A good sign was that it made me want to read or re-read most of the books discussed. The only slight hiccup was on one occasion when in the middle of watching an episode my computer possibly taking umbrage at the clip being shown just went blank and froze solid for a very long ten minutes. Not being great with things like that all I could do was press buttons and keys and hope for the best.

If the computer had gone for good I'm not sure I would have paid out for the new ipad being released especially as it seems another new version is on its way in a few months. How do people possibly keep up with it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment