Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

Chocolate rabbits

The end of another week and I was quite glad when the time came to leave work!  It's been lovely warm weather outside but as always however hot it is outside at work it is much hotter.  And while it may be a lot quieter than it was there is still enough to do to make you feel the heat.  There is not so much shelving of books to be done now as tidying which is quite a job as we seem to have a lot of students who like making a lot of mess!
After work it was into town to do a bit of shopping.  I was looking for some new shoes but unfortunately they didn't have my size and I couldn't find the t-shirts I wanted.  One little bit of shopping was successful and tasty.  I gave in and bought myself a Lindt rabbit.  So far I have had one ear and it was very nice!

1 comment: